Thursday 24 December 2009


I'm back from a pleasant meet-up with my secondary sch classmates. It's been some time since we've seen eachother but things never get formal or awkward. I like how everything just falls into place. You weren't there and everyone was asking; but its okay. We played our usual silly games with cards and drink shots. Took th train back to woodlands and walked home with th guys and we(sean,syahmi and I) are really really keen on saving up money and taking a short trip to Thailand next year, with the rest of course. We have been talking about it since secondary sch. I just hope that by 2010 i will be worry free with school so I can worry less and start enjoying more! Grrr. As usual, i would have a whole list of 2010 resolutions in hand. Maybe some other day I'd post it perhaps. I'm sure it would be almost alike as anyone else's though.

I met up with Liyana and accompanied her to Vista Pt to get some cat food for Mel and as usual, we had our heart to heart talk about everything really; how we were 5 years ago, how we get over hard times, work, school, bgrs and every silly non-important stuff as well like littering, how great certain foods are and so on and so forth.

My phone was acting all weird today so the images came out really unclear.








Aah yes, I used to have so much fun with them. Anyways, Aysha and I have an amazing plan to slumber over at Aysha's next week( conveniently after x'mas and before sch term starts for everyone but myself. boohoohoo) with Ikah, Farah and Nanee. It would be just like old times where we would manipedi, eat and go gaga over T.I(I remember vividly crying over his video), except without sleeping over.
Hey girls maybe this time we could rent work out videos and sappy love stories? No?
To end my post off, I'd like to say that there's so much more going on in my head right now, many of which, i cant say. I just hope some sadist doesnt think i have it all right now because i really dont. This isnt a cryout for help, its more of a comfort to anyone who might need it? Hey, misery loves company right? Because i know how it feels like to want to be on the other, much greener side. Goodbye my Na'vi people. Yes, Avatar still leaves me breatheless.

No comments: