Tuesday 9 March 2010

I have off until Thursday but honestly once u start working and start calculating here and there,you (or I for that matter) would prefer working more days. I don't know, is work addictive?

Does a notebook have a significant difference from a laptop? I hate lugging around big laptops. Well this thought will have to wait, for at least a few months more. Then again, life seems pretty peaceful without a computer once you get used to it; you have more time for yourself and you only stay in contact with your friends that truly matter. On the other hand, there is a billion things you could do with the net, and everyone needs it one way or the other. Like emails and wiki-ing things( I miss doing that) and watching the big bang theory on YouTube. Ugh. I do have a weakness for Sheldon. Guess I do need one afterall.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: