Friday 26 March 2010








Okay I tried Sally Hansen's leg airbrush to cover the spots on my legs and look at the colour difference in comparison with my hand! And I got the 'light to medium glow' shade. I look like I had a bad fake tan and it so doesn't blend well. Sigh. I guess I need to see a doctor to get medication for the fugly spots. I bet it'll cost a bomb. I actually got this airbrush bottle a few months back and I used it once and didn't like it. I tried the second time today hoping for a miracle so that the rest of the bottle doesn't go to waste but no....

Anyway, I'm so excited for tmr, I'll be meeting my girlfriends after so long and guess what happened today... I was at work and I saw... Afiq Sufian and Arip. It was so awkward to see them while working , it's been so long I couldn't recognize them. And someone told me Afiq is gg off to Perth. I'm not sure if it's one of their little practical jokes they like to play on me or if it's the truth.

For now, I'll take a bath and remove the gallon of fake tan off my legs, curl up in a book and watch Friends at 1.

I want you. Just you. Bye bye.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: