Thursday 24 July 2008


phew!
going to the interview was like crossing one big baracade.
its done and over with and i am so relieved!
the interview went well and they asked questions that i would never expect.
like instead of asking me why i chose TP, they asked why i chose NP as my first choice.
thank god i had an answer almost straight away.
one thing is disturbing though,
there were about 10 ppl, and everyone's lasted about 10 mins?
mine lasted for 5.min.
5!
is that a bad sign?
i really need assurance.
and fardly, if you are reading this,
i would like to thank you for introducing me to your friend iman.
he helped. ALOT.
also, i would like to thank these ppl for helping and supporting me.
aini
sean
syahmi
qiu ping
mum
dad(in a way)
flavio ;)
liyana
mr heikal
.
i think thats all.
oh well, i'll cross my fingers and wait till 12 august for the results.
the wait. its head-banging-ly long.

No comments: