Thursday 9 October 2008

The last day of my secondary school dawned upon me today. how overwhelming it was.
We had normal lessons until 11.30 and the classroom was poorly decorated with balloons.
'A' for effort to whoever did it though.
After lessons were done, we had a small but meaningful grad ceremony in the hall. This was what brought all the girls to tears and everyone's heart sank.
Oh how i will miss these past 5 years of mine life!
The best, the worst, all experienced in a flash of light.
To my classmates, i will miss each and every single one of you.
Invite me to your weddings cause mine will be in Bali and you would want to go to Bali would'nt you :) ? Sigh.
On a lighter note, tomorrow is Farah's birthday and our dress code is *drumroll*..........
DRESSES!
how cute of them.
And with that, i end my entry for today.

No comments: