Friday 3 October 2008

NO MAN IS WORTH A WOMAN'S TEARS except for t.i

i am so pissed~
and i so dont want to talk about it
NABEY!
know what? i dont fucking care.
cause im going to spend the day with my girls and everything is going to be A-OK.
nbey. ikah was right.what do u want with us? (inside convo.)
anyway, today so doesnt seems to be going my way.
over at aini's house, i was having the worst period cramps of my life.
its the utmost type of period cramp a girl can EVER have.
if i could rate it out of 10, i'd rate it 100000.
and than since i didnt bring my pink pills, aini suggested i rub some malay oil thingy.
its something like merah kudeh.
red horse? IDK UH.
but it so helped for like 5 seconds. the burning sensation made me lose focus of the pain.
but then it came back again like a permanent magnet unable to get de-magnetised.(?!)
KAY BYE.!

No comments: