Tuesday 6 January 2009

the O level results release are drawing closer and this is making me rather......... ......... nervous.
I've already planned out two fool-proof paths.

a) if i make it to poly, then yay me! But i won't settle for just any course. The course has to be of mine liking or at least something i can relate to.

b) if i dont make it (ppl keep telling me, no no, you'll make it. oh come on! be realistic ppl) then i have considered going to MDIS to take up mass comm.

i talked it over with daddy and he's a-okay with it. thank god he isnt cutting short on my education.

I don't know whats the deal with people telling me to stay away from RP. It's a perfectly okay school plus, it has the best facilities. Some people say it isnt recognised or bla bla bla, but the way i see it, its still a government school and schools need time to gain recognition. This school is not as old as SP or NP so why the big hoo-haa?

Moving on, i can't wait for the weekends!
i hate national service.

No comments: