Sunday 15 February 2009

HELLO! Thank God the picture uploader is working today. I'll start by breifly describing what has been happening in my life these past few days. I had an early v.day celebration on the 11th wih moozie. We ate at Swensen's and watched a movie. Nothing much uh, we weren't too keen on celebrating v.day this year (actually i was but..nothing) OK, so here are some pictures.


His yummy Pizza.

My fish fillet with sambal (am starting to like spicy food)


Enjoying my Earl Grey.

Him looking shagged as ever .

I sent him off on the 12th and awkwardly, i didn't find it hard to say goodbye. (might not like what he may have just read but heck, he never reads cause he doesn't care about my life) I took the bus home and alighted at 888. I was walking al0ne when this eeu 567624 years old chinese looking guy slowed down in his eeu silver car and asked if i wanted a ride home. I was afraid. And when i told moozie, all he did was laugh. -_- ! whatever. I guess he was too happy with his Subway sandwich. lol.
On the 13th, aysha and i went for an evening dip in th pool at woodlands swimming complex. We stayed in the jacuzzi all the way and yapped and exchanged more secredos. Aini joined us soon after but she didnt manage to catch up with our picture taking . And aini said that someone was filming me!!! But heck uh, i wasn't naked. Like anyone would wanna see my ass on the net, they'd rather jump right into Xtube or something. Headed to civic after that and i shaved haziq's hair! I did it the T.I style.
Oh, i went to town a week back i guess? with haziq and aysha cause haziq wanted to find a pair of jeans or something. We had dinner at Ria's bla bla ayam penyet. Thanks for the treat Aysha. We went to bottle tree park after that.



This dish never fails to please me! And its so cheapo ne-ne.
This gado-gado thingy tasted weird. It like dipping crackers in satay sauce and the cracker turns soft after that.
Valentine's day was spent at town with my friends.




That's all now. Bye. I miss moozie but its a love-hate kinda miss.

No comments: