Thursday 19 February 2009

so i was reading xiaxue's blog and this is so true. go go! read it.

nth much to blog today. Moozie called me and instead of saying things like "The jungle is a bitch" or "I can't wait to see you" , guess what he says..
1. "Where are you?" angrily.
2. "Why didn't you answer my call yesterday?"
3. "You?? In town alone? Are you sure?"
4. "No need to pick me up at th airport already uh." (i guess he was angry by then)
you can't treat me with the least respect.
I hate men who don't treat females with the respect we deserve. I AM SO PISSED. i wasnt just now but now that i started blogging, the anger is building up in me.. i feel like my lungs feel really tight and out of air. Maybe its from all the smoking. hahaha. at least i found some humour in this. MEN!!

No comments: