Friday 10 April 2009

So mine Wednesday was awesome. I went to th zoo after so long and i still get amazed every time i go there. I got there ard 12? and went home at 5pm, got changed, had a little rest and went out again to meet my friends to play some board games at Clark Quay and kill time.
I loved my wednesday

I loved feeding the goats. They are so adorable and smell really bad but i think i can put up with that smell. i want a goat.
No comments.

Damn it i forgot this monkey's name but it came to contact with me! It was really hard cause everytime i came near it scurried off but i just stretched out my hand for a while and it sniffed it!
I also want that monkey.

2 cute kangaroos.

RAWR. This is such a sexy animal.


heh
They were mine favourite. These otters were making squealing noises and they actually looked at the ppl who were like checking them out, not like some other animals

I want them! ):




I went to Cathay to watch Fast & Furious yesterday but this guy right, was super late so we all (4 of us) ended up watching Knowing. I didn't like the idea of watching some 'Steven Speilberg'/ Sci-fi kinda movie at first cause i really wanted to watch fast and furious cause im not really into these kinda racing movies but once im interested, its hard to get me disinterested, but i am so glad i watched this. It's something relating to the end of the world and Aliens. So yeah, had suppers at Carl's Jr and off to home.

No comments: