Sunday 10 May 2009

So i went to mum's restaurant a few days back to celebrate Junior's advanced birthday and the restaurant was even more re-vamped from how it was before. See pictures on the wall and everything.






On Friday night, like 2 in the morning, i went over to Miguel's place with afiq. I was supposed to go even earlier but scratch that, i made it up to him anyways. So here are my new friends. lol.


I was already wasted right around this part. We had bacardis (Like 3 BOTTLES but i think they left one un-open) and i think some had beer and i brought bailey's but we only had that in the morning. So much crazy things happened uh but let's just say whatever happened there, stayed there.
This is Ben and his girlfriend, Isha.
Afiq cursing or something, idk. too drunk to remember.
Rusty , the dog. so cute.
Me in the morning feeling so much better, ok this was afternoon.
Miguel, myself and Ben. They are cousins.


I asked to do a funny face, but he didnt want to.

Miguel's niece.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
I PROMISE TO MAKE IT UP.


No comments: