Wednesday 27 May 2009

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? ITS LIKE 2 HOURS ALREADY THAT IM HERE COUNTING MY HAIR.
I dont have much to blog about these days cause its all oh so secretive. Let me see... Ah! I had my papers yesterday and seeing that i didn't study for it, it was easy peasy lemon squeezy. Like imagine if i had studied?! Ok, abit braggy here. I have no class today and i'm having my last papers tmr. Thank God.

Nothing else to say, maybe i'll update tonight or tmr. Bye sexies.


Tag replies:

Guest: how old is this iswandie shafie guy? 14 or 24? Like seriously get a life.
--- hehe yes. I bet you so know him cause u mentioned 24 and he is 24 i think. I liked th mockery.

caliz: link= link.
--- Okay thanks.

Hira: ola babygirl
--- Hi hira (:

Wandi: ooo..Ip address.Like so?how true was it?juz another make up i guess.yepp i hatetag yer.this is a shoutout.Lamers like this blogger's friend

Wandi: only go the hassle to find my ip.which i doubt so.nice try.

--- Obviously its very true since u are hate tagging with your name now. Why do you always ask stupid ass questions uh? Hey wandi, stop being so bitter. Go tag the pyscho girl, u guys make a better match. You always said u never wanted to have any bad outcomes between th 3 of us but obviously u were all words, no action. Do you even deserve friends? Betrayer.

passerby: Who's this wandi btw? Mind if i ask?
--- Just this guy who used to be a friend. You can scroll down my blog, he's in a few of th pictures. U can call him charisma *wink*

fatyn andriana: hey steph ! i enjoyed friday night with ya ! ahahas . but that is my last really . ahahas . you're fun lah (: and still gorgeous as ever ! (:

fatyn andriana: and plus , hope to see ya soon alright ? takecare !
--- Thanks! Why was that your last may i ask? Oh! i want your number, i might just ask you from Fb or Zai if its ok with you. We should hang out often. And i linked you (:

No comments: