Friday 3 July 2009

It's been so long sinced i have done a proper blog post, i just find myself very unorganised/disorganised? these days. I will try to get back on track. So, what's new...
Well i did watch a couple of movies these past few weeks :

It didn't help that this was screened in 3D, i hate it so much. It was really so unoriginal and th humour was bad. The only thing that kept me through the movie, was the fact that it was my first 3D movie ever(discluding 3D movie magix in sentosa) and the fact that the blue one-eyed monster was kinda cute.



Another bad movie. Unrealistic. Nevermind. Even the horror parts were like, so dumb. I mean, it kept me on th edge of my seat uh, cause i am such a nooby for horror movies.In fact, i have no idea why i agreed to watch this. It's like, the main actress would ramp the old lady and the car would hit another car, yet, no body dies. She staples the old lady's eyes and instead of being in pain, the old lady fights back. Idk, very silly to me.


Best movie ever! Okay, 'Marley & Me' is but this is the best thing next to it. It is dead on hilarious, it had the whole theatre laughing their asses off. What made the humour in the movie even better, was the fact that there was curses and swearing. I love it.

I still have to watch:

- Transformers. ( Damn it, everyone even my lecturer is talking about it!)
- Threads of Destiny (This awesome Japanese, i think, movie.)
- Year One ( Because it's Jack Black and the actor from 'Juno', forgot his name. What better combination can we get?)


With that, i end my post. I will attempt to keep this blog alive.

I tooanticipatetheendwhenyouwillplea,
andm?justglee.







No comments: