Friday 31 July 2009

This week was awesome; non of that melancholic feelings, oh no, this week was far from abysmal. I can gladly say that i enjoyed(most of) my week!

I went to this event(brainbow) at homeclub and being so new to the psy-trance scene, i can happily claim to be a fan now. I love psytrance. woo. I can't find the words to explain why i love it but it is just... unique. This description will not help much but psytrance just puts me in a... trance. And the way one dances to it, whichever way it may be, is so expressive, well not that dancing to other genres isn't expressive, but, now i feel i have more variety to choose from when unwinding.


Ice age 3 sure as hell didn't disappoint me. Just wish i could have watched it in 3D.
Now, the Hangover was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy beyond my expectations. Above and beyond, above and beyond. I have not laughed so hard in ages. Out of 10, i give it an 11.
I have quite a number of things i want to blog about, but i'll leave that for tmr because my eyelids are technically shut. Give 'The hangover' a thought, it really is worth the $$.
Bye.







No comments: