Wednesday 26 August 2009

I apologise but i can't bring myself to trust you. I know i said i would try but it takes two to tango and you just dont give th tiniest hints of trying to prove yourself. You were not there during my lowest points. I see you as fair weather. I know you'll come back with some excuse and i'll be accepting again because i have a soft spot for you but honey how accepting i may be, people never forget.

We walked around in search for food, glorious food. You pitied me because i have not eaten th whole day and we managed to get most of th food i was craving for. We laughed so much and you were amazed how i knew that this malay priest guy is always at that same spot during this time of th year and a few other things. We settled for a movie. Before that we went out to fag and realised it was gg to rain, so we needed to do something about the helmets and there was no way no how either of us wanted to walk around carrying a helmet. I came up with a smartass idea to remove the padding and unbelievably, you agreed. Crossing the road, you mimicked me and said "the hell no" causing both of us to nearly get hit by a cab, we laughed really hard. We giggled like small kids as we dismentled the padding and i vividly remember placing the padding on your head, i laughed so hard cause it looked like a malay hat called songkok i think. We smuggled food into the theatre and watched the gorest movie ever and it made you stop eating for some time, making the burger eventually cold. I reached out for your hand when the guy's arm was being minced into this sink cause i was about to cry, you watched on with mouth gaped open. After the movie, we fagged again and because it was windy, this bunch of dust/trash/leaves starting whirling around and i said that a tornedo was going to start loudly and you looked at me with that look you always give when i say smth silly and u make me feel silly indeed. But then you added on and pointed out this particular guy who was concentrating so hard on the tornedo-to-be. I laughed the hardest. You gave me some of that meiji milk you love so much and i always remember to leave the last few sips for you although you never do. We got soaked in the heavy rain on the way back to a point where my arms and your neck were red by the strong rain drops. I lent you my pants and white tee to wear home but it made you look too gay so you wore your damp shirt over mine. Amongst so many problems i have with you, and i mean so many, i felt like i knew you again, like we were so happy and no one could take that away from us. Out of anyone, i never thought that it would be you. I enjoy playing the fool because of all the above mentioned, it was really just me who saw smth in that day. I need stability, assurance and honesty. I really try hard finding that in you. Baby the light at the end of the tunnel is getting dimmer and im very sorry but i really feel that i'm not the cause of it.

To all my malay friends, Happy fasting month.
Just sleep through the whole day and i'm sure you'll make it out alive and heavier. Fasting reminded me of a video, so here you go:

No comments: