Monday 19 October 2009

Congratulations. To myself.
For :
(a) Not taking things too seriously
(b) Reminding myself all the time that these things happen
(c) Opening my eyes to reality
"these things". What are these things exactly? It's smth that i shall hold captive with me. It's smth i won't share because people's answers are too predictable. The only person who will feel me, cry with me, console me, aggrevate me, scold me, look down on me, judge me, wake me would be (un)fortunately, me.
Then as i read back, i wonder why do i even write down these hints and make a person read... and wonder... I guess its to address to you that i'm human. It's a broad sentence; you'll need to take it in.
Okay! Happier thoughts..
NADA.
Okay, nada would be impossible. It's not that i've not been having fun. I have been having the best times movie watching, teddybear catching, bunny shopping, bonnie&clyding, chalet planning, being late for everything, people watching and all. It's really been fun and when i do those, i feel (: . But i feel silly when it comes to telling them here because i know i have issues. unresolved issues and its stupid to act like nothings going on even though that IS how i'm dealing with it; taking things too lightly. It doesn't make sense and i dont want my posts to be too emotional so i'll stop here. I need a jog anyway. Yes, one resolution down, 12462374 more to go. Bye, i'm not dead after all.

We weren't the most innocent or the best examples.




weren't.

No comments: