Sunday 20 December 2009

I dreamt about hiding several body parts among food. How gross is that? I can particularly remember a white skull which looked like an animal's with bits of blood tissue. I managed to hide it well when a stranger walked by. What th hell was my dream trying to tell me!

This is what i managed to find online
www.sleeps.com/analysis.html

I couldn't find "dead body being strewn around, but this was th closest i got to;

Nearly any dream you have that refers to death, dying or attending a funeral, or the like, pertain to change. Most all the time this change is very dramatic and major. It can be change in your life attitude or emotional balance. These types of dreams can also symbolize confronting fear, usually fear of death or change. Since most of use will agree that death is the ultimate change, and many people fear it. Death dreams are generally big changes and should never be ignored. Sometimes they really do signify death! Another possible symbol of a death dream is threat. Whichever suits the dream depends on how well the theme was arrived at. Most death dreams are about major change and not about literal death though, so don't panic if you have one. Just patiently go through the analysis process, and make sense of it.

I applied some of my psychology class knowledge and did some research on Sigmund Freud, his dream analysis and he said "...there is a psychological technique which makes it possible to interpret dreams, and that on the application of this technique, every dream will reveal itself as a psychological structure, full of significance, and one which may be assigned to a specific place in the psychic activities of the waking state."

So, i believe that,
a) There is going to be a big change in my life
b) There is going to be a big change in my life and I'm fearing it (& trying to cover it up with food?)
c) I may cover a body part with food
d) I'm good at getting away with things( for the stranger didnt notice)
e) I'm sick to associate food with corpes.

Besides c, b seems like it may be it. After all, I am going to move out of this used-to-be-home, now house. And th funniest part, well not haha-funny, is that I dont know where. nafee has been asking me to ask Dad but thing is, i don't want to. Maybe because he doesn't know where yet too and if i did ask him its like woah, pressure alert. Anyway, i trust that i wont be left homeless and Dad knows what he's doing.

Or what if there is a change in myself? Because sometimes, when i stand by th window and fag and look out into the beautiful moon and get dizzy from fagging and standing(i think its a sign to not fag or not fag at home secretively!) I do come to the realisation that I have changed. Sometimes i get all dramatic(because i'm a female) and miss my old self. But most of th time, i do get reminded that humans constantly change and its only normal.

So, what i'm trying to say is, does dreaming about hiding a dead body, skull especially among food has got anything to do with whatever i just said or am i being senile here? Man i dont know how Sigmund could make up a whole book about dream interpretations!

Moving on, I am really missing my psychology classes. sighhhhhh. You know when u school and u just love being naughty but when u dont u just miss being a student? I'm never going to love being naughty, ever. Not in school. Besides that... well.

I'm so proud for reviving this blog. Now th feeling of why i used to love blogging so much has returned. I shall do this more often. Goodnight my Na'vi people! Sigh do i love Avatar so badly! I dreamt about it too! But let's not go there now.

No comments: