Monday 14 December 2009

I'm so sick with this blog layout and its been years since i've changed mine so i really have forgotten how to. Everything feels so messy and it affects my mood to blog. And also because lappy is really sick.
Pictures from my first Zoukout ever. Seriously enjoyed myself but it could have been wayyy better if we didnt walk around so much. I think everyone came for Armin because really it was th best.









Nothing much to say. They pretty much speak for themselves. Oh th one with a chicken and a cow drawing is when Liyana and I went to get Ramly burgers. I just find it so cute.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very interesting ...... nice ...........
this really helped me ............ good luck ........... spirit .............
visit also my website .......... please ..............

Penyakit Sipilis
Gatal Di Selangkangan
Obat Kanker
Obat Diabetes
Obat Penyakit Sipilis
Obat Sipilis