Friday 8 January 2010

As I sit here to blog, I'm 3 hours away from moving out. This week has been hectic with alot of packing, throwing away alot of things and as more and more things got packed into boxes each day, the house became plainer and plainer; almost like how it was when we first moved in here 11 years ago. Oh well, every good thing must come to an end.
-To have Liyana and family as such fantastic neighbours
-To have sambal prawn, beef rendang and ayam masak merah brought over on Hari Raya by Liyana's mom
-To meet Liyana at th stairs to fag and catch up on our day
-To fag at my window
-To have one room all to myself
-To know the exact routine my parents take home so i needn't worry about them catching me fagging or hanging out with boys(although they always did)
-To have gift hampers from Liyana and family on Christmas
and every other little detail

Fuck, now its hitting me.
I don't even think I'm gg to have broadband in a few weeks to come.
And giogio has been abducted by my sis.
Anyone wishes to trade lives?

No comments: