Wednesday 6 January 2010

The big bang theory, 3 sachets of Milo, Viceroys and a dead handphone.
Also, packing is really tough, it caused me to sneeze for hours.
Giogio is sleeping on my pillow case where i rest my head and making this light snoring noises.
Sigh, why can't i be as calm and collected as her?
No, i cant talk over dinner.
because i already ate when u texted me.
Because u called me th B word
and you were being impatient
i've said never to expect th same treatment in return
and true to my word, i was not expecting
i was hoping
especially at the worst(most probably) pitfall of my life
i thought you'd be a little more understanding and less needy than that.
And no, feeling sorry for me isnt enough
or giving me words of encouragement
because you are or were my pillar and i have higher expectations for my pillars.
i think everyone does.
not anyone can be anyone's pillars u know.
but no, you speak a word of encouragement to me and u think worlds of yourself.
well good for u, but words arent really what i need right now
especially not th b word.

No comments: