Friday 11 February 2011

I don't know who I am anymore. Forgive me this is not a cry for attention, maybe it is. But on these walls , is th only place I can let go and shed my sorrow, and unmask myself just a little. Just a little, but with the biggest relieve. Sometimes I tell myself, frankly I'm not a person who builds walls around people, sure I wouldn't tell them my whole life shebang but if a friend would come up to me and say 'steph, tell me how can I help?' it would be, nice. But I guess its too late for that. It has come to the point where, I might actually start liking the idea of building walls. I'm getting comfortable in this heap of mess. I'm losing this and god forbids no one ever goes through losing their love for themselves.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: