Saturday 12 February 2011

I wish that when we went to school, we were taught that one day, we'll lose someone we love so much, a pet/ loved one/ parents etc because it would happen somehow or rather without a doubt, and there would be lessons on how to cope with that. How to be happy. Whats the point of teaching me th beauty of science and how the world revolves and maths and how it helps abundantly in almost everything, English and how it makes communication so much easier, when you can't put whatever talent u have into your passion because you're not happy and you don't feel motivated. And please enlighten me, if u can't be happy, what else is there? Isn't happiness th ultimate goal or smth.

Guess I never learnt how not to be a pessimist either and YouTube or ehow videos most certainly did not help.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: