Friday 14 November 2008



I dont know how to start since i didnt update for th past few days.
let me see...
well, i went out for dinner with sis on my bday(11/11) and we had dinner at n.y.d.c.
daddy got me this phone :



i love it! and did i mention the back is mirror - like?

WOOOO.
I felt a little disappointed on my bday i felt my friends had forgotten a few things.

fine, i almost cried.
but thank god i saved those tears cause those little clowns had plans up their sleeves!

just that it got screwed up so they postponed it for the next day.


nevertheless, i am happy cause, although there was no cake(sad, it makes me feel all old) like previous years, i feel that i am one year older and its like a sign telling me about all the responsibilities i need to take up.


like a job for instance. i was thinking of working at the zooooo since i adore animals so much. or maybe as a receptionist at serangoon ctry club. choices, choices. idk.


and i really want to thank all of the ppl who wished me.


i can remember a few only (sorry) and they are:


bee kweow( surprisingly th first)


mirldawati


tony


danny!(i loved the idea)


wei jing


ari( oh it was his bday too. woo)


moons


hafiz (ex fuchun)


namdev


sean


syahmi


fyno!


aysha( i love the present gf)


syella ( but surprisingly sufian didnt. nabey)


farah


ikah( i love the card girl)


and a few others on friendster.


i love u all.


on th 12th, i met up with aysha and fyno and while we were fagging, fyno recieved tragic news that farouk has passed away. bike accident. why is it no surprise that bikes are th reason for the uprising deaths amongst these young ppl?


(he is on the right)


i was really shocked and traumatised by the incident.


maybe its cause i never had a relative/friend who passed away when i was of age to know of. Farouk's was a tragic blow for me. Honestly, i barely know this guy. i met him twice, and the first time, i barely noticed him. I only noticed him when we went exploring and he was driving the car. We talked abit, shared a few laughters. He is a wonderful guy. So young, so driven, so full of zest for life. But it had to end like this. I was so mad. I went home and cried. From 4 till 11pm, i withheld my tears. I didnt want people seeing me cry. They would console me. They would tell me things like 'these shit happens'.


and i know they do.


This cry was just to let it out and i needed to do it alone. so when i got home, it happened.


sigh. what can i say. This really made me appreciate life.


And farouk, whatever i want to tell you, it was said last night. And i know u heard me. Im sorry.


No comments: