Wednesday 10 December 2008

the best friend post.

this is my 'BESTFRIENDS' post.
they know the real side of me.

in no specific order whatsoever, i present to you GF no. 1.
This is Aysha. She is superb to bitch around with. And gives you all the great insights to cute guys. Also, she is very kind and matured in her thinking when she needs to. Being 18 already, she is allowed to club without me(nabey). The best feature about her would be her pearly white teeth and big boobs.





Next, i present you BF no. 2.
This is Afiq. He is the funniest person person alive besides Rob schneider. He is good in giving advices on my dates and bf's. Also, he is really sensitive for a guy and is always there to laugh or cry with you. Need a shoulder? call afiq. of course he only entertains girls. We've done plenty of shit since secondary 2. From being drunk together to getting in fights to beating eachother, we have been there, done that. oh sorry sufian u are out of my list cause you are MIA right now.



Now, presenting gf no. 3.
This is aini, nuraini, nanee. she has so many names, it confuses the hell out of me. i prefer calling her aini. Nuraini for strangers, nanee for special guys like wan and aini for beautiful, caring friends like me. haha. She is so wacko and weird. Her best feature would be her fair skin. She is good at listening but don't even think she will give you good advice cause it will go something like this :
me: "aini, i love myself"
aini: " haha. (annoying laughter). good for you!"
me: "aini, i hate myself"
aini: " haha. (annoying laughter). good for you!"

yeah she is neutral about everything.
i love them all. guys, once you read this, realise that you need to invite me to your weddings. cause mine will be in Bali and it will be an all expenses paid trip.
haha. today was a fun day, i met aysha at CWP and had dinner at banquet, then we went to the bluez and aysha got herself a too-big bangle. Following that, we headed to our usual place(civic) and slacked. Went home , and afiq was forced to send me cause i slacked later then usual. We had some heart-to-heart talk and girls, he told me he is available! any takers?
haha. KAY BYE.



No comments: