Thursday 11 December 2008


OMG! i am so happy!

talk about belated birthdays. this is super belated.
i was supposed to go and job hunt with afiq cause i heard there were some vacancies near his place, after he heard what job i wanted, he tld me the chances of getting the job were slim because those kind of jobs need recommendations from another person to get in. so i decided to leave it for another day. And again, i need to turn to 'classifieds' to find a suitable job.

I asked aini to join us but she couldn't go and i was wondering why afiq didn't want her company and then..... it was because...... he had a surprise in store for me!

THE CELEBRATION OF MY SUPER BELATED BIRTHDAY!

i felt like such a queen today. I walked where i wanted, dinner was on him(pizza hut), ordered what i wanted and so on! I felt so special. its been such a long time since i had this feeling. It was just the both of us and most people thought we were out on a date or something . But of course we werent.
While at taka, he bought famous amos cookies for me, then he kept hinting on buying a pair of shoes for me cause i dont have them(i dont like wearing shoes) but i told him i didnt want them, then he bought me to pizza hut to eat. He asked me if i knew of any pizza huts in town and i said lucky plaza but the hell this boy wouldnt believe me.

me: " pizza hut's at lucky plaza"
him: "your head. i never seen it there before. Ok, if there is pizzahut, i pay. If there isn't, you pay."
me: " Okay(secretly not having cash) but there is, i ate there with fyno before!"
him: (laughs as we get lost looking for it. but we did find it)
We had meatlover's pizza with cheese crust, 6 pieces of chicken drumlets and chicken soup. i was so full, i thought my skirt was going to tear any minute. And to think that it was enough, he bought me to mac cafe and ordered oreo cheesecake for me, mango smoothie and some free blackcurrent drink from ah gong(he works there) .
i think i put on 5 kg. and im so not eating tml. but i think im eating tml afterall cause i'm heading to mummy's new brazilian restaurant! im so proud of mum. she did it without my dad's support.

so yeah, this was my day. sorry aini, i hope you know the reason why you couldn't tag along today.





No comments: