Wednesday 28 January 2009



I haven't been having the feeling of wanting to blog these past few days.
here are some pictures from CNY. its just me and sis in the cab.



I so want a nintendo wii.

On the first day i was over at Dad's bro house and i saw a wii beside the tv. There it sat, grabbing my attention. I helped myself with kwa chis and chocolates and stuffing down some packets of chewing gum in my bag when no one was seeing. My attention then moved to sis' PSP. we took turns playing bubble puzzle. But then, the battery died. Thankfully, dinner was ready by then. So i ate. I ate same thing i have been eating for the past 13 years. Curry. Prawns. Some veges. And this year, aunt turned it up a notch by cooking herbal chicken which was not to my liking.

After dinner, my attention was immediately back to eyeing the wii. So i asked uh, if it was a wii cause honestly, it looked like a modemn to me. When i knew it was defienitely a wii, abis uh. OK THAT WAS SO MALAY. i played some sports challenges with sis. Boxing, which she beat me to . Tennis, baseball, golf. MY OH MY i want that so badly!!!! Now i must/ought to/need to/ have a job. This is the purpose. I played till i felt sticky in my cheong sam top which the material did not help me in feeling better at all. -___-

I went drinking with moozie and co. after that at East Coast. Dad and sis went home. I was supposed to stay there till about 3ish but the games ate away the time real quick. So by the time i got home, I shouldnt even state the time.

When i woke up a few hours from then, My body was aching all over. I was paralyzed. Which means............ wii is a good work out game! All the more reason i should get it.

1. I can keep fit.
2. I can improve my hand eye coordination
3. I can kill time.

See? everyone should get it this instant. sigh.

No comments: