Thursday 26 February 2009

Let me just say that i started the beautiful day(at 5pm, heh) with a rainbow gazed across the sky. wooooooo.

Okay, so yesterday(a few hrs back) was mine HEARTCORE girl's birthday - Aysha, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! So we had dinner at Long John's with dzul and haziq, then proceeded to eat ice cream at Swensens. I actually wanted to wait for a while to let the full-ness die down but since it was already 9.15 and i was afraid it was gg to close soon, we quickly made our way.



My all time favourite ; Apple Crumble! Asked them to try it, and they loved it!



Happy birthday something something. I forgot the name. Normal ice cream. Not that great for me.
Stupid DOK.
Me and my lovely, who else.

My present to her !

"bet he'd be over the moon u stayed up waiting for him. cause i know i'd be. "

No comments: