Monday 16 March 2009

Imagine all the explosions we could be having right now.
I'm missing you a little more than usual.
SIGHHHHHHHHHH.
I met up with vanessa (omg right?) today. If you all alr don't know, vanessa is this very good friend of mine since sec 1 and we had a big tiff and didnt talk for like one year and idk why but we met today and went shopping. haha. wth right? But it's great to have mine friend back.
She's still the same as ever. Really xiong and nosey and funny.
We went to the new Sembawang Shopping Ctr and walked around and i concluded a few things today.
1. I want a hamster. It's $20++ dollars.
2. I love my new shoe.
3. I have been misssing in love but i came back and males have still remained th same.(idk what i just typed really)
4. I need a job , still.
I am feeling down.
alright then, im gg off to fag and ponder on life's many mysteries.

No comments: