Saturday 25 April 2009

By the looks of things, i think i will be blogging less frequently because, although sch is only 3 hrs a day, if its in the morning, i will end around 11 plus am and the sun would be so inviting for me to go home and slp till like 6 and by then i would be all ready to go out. If it ends at 6 plus pm, i would be dead on ready to go out or go home and slp. In short, i am a certified pig who only enjoys sleeping and going out and nothing else. My hobbies are long gone down the drain. Maybe one day, when i get used to the school hours , i would put in time for some leisure stuff and my ultimate goal which is to hehe... nevermind. Let's just say it requires anything physically tormenting.. at least for me.

It's been a week since i have started school and so far, so good. I only have 2 modules in school. One is Basic counselling skills (very fun) while the other is Communications in psychology (this will be the death of me). We learn all sorts of things in the fun module like how to try to be non-judgemental and how to greet a client and my lecturer , Mr SINGH, is so amazing. He gives us answers to our ever tricky questions and because of him, class is so interactive and we find ourselves always asking questions.

Anyways, i got a letter from Fuchun to go back to school and collect my O level's cert and graduation certificate. Idk why but the thought of mine secondary school makes me cringe. I dont even know how i survived 5 years there. Ok whatever idk why i just said all these unneccesary information but then again blogging is all about unneccasary information i guess.

I went to catch a movie with the usuals on Friday. We watched 'jangan tegor' and its so freaky ok. And abit funny. But the story line has nothing to do with the title of the movie. Nada.








I guess that's all i can update about this week. I do have more to tell but let's just say some things are better left unsaid.
youareggalrdontforgetmeokaymeugato♥


No comments: