Monday 20 April 2009

DONT YOU JUST LOVE SCHOOL!?!?
BECAUSE I DO!
MY SCHOOL IS SO HIP AND INTERESTING!
My class only has 3 guys but everyone is so err, nice and friendly and down to earth.
The oldest lady in class is, i presume is in her 30s, some ex air-stewardess.
Told you school's interesting.
The were a few friends i saw. Khalai, Sandhia(omg!) , and Sherman.
&& I'm so greatful Afiq walked me to my class or i would have been lost!
Thanks a bunch.
Hmmm what else what else.. Oh yeah i thought today was plainly orientation but we started on some basic counselling skills and it is so interesting.
I think i can kiss sleeping in class goodbye.
IM SHAGGED NOW.
I went to town with nafi to have dinner at estela? i think its spelt that way.
AND THE BEST PART IS, i have no class tml for no specific reason! The lecturers must have thought ''oh, i dont feel like teaching on tuesdays, it makes me cranky'' or something.
Im gg to go read my textbook like a loser-face nerd and go to slp after that. Bye world!

No comments: