Monday 6 April 2009


Hey world, I know my previous entry was not really erm, specific. I've been rather quiet these few days cause i've been needing time to think about things(alot of things) occuring in my life.

I'd prefer to keep things a little private for a while.

And to my surprise, AYSHA..... you are the sweetest ever ok? i couldn't help but cry looking through your post in my blog. I promise we'll talk about all the she-bang that is going on with me soon.

And tags are honestly, very powerful. As in, they are great motivaters/tors and every time i wanted to turn back into his arms, i reminded myself of all the support (and mine personal reasons too of course) i had.
I'm still not ready to party and face th world uh. But i'm trying my best to progress fast because i dont like being in this melancholy state. I guess the best thing that'll work for me now is the company of my friends.

No comments: