Monday 6 April 2009

Wer U'd go??....I Miss You so!

Hey Steph!! Yea I know that I'm not supposed to do this but I think I've no choice. Are you ok? Please call me up & share anything with me. If you are facing any problems or if there anything that pissed you off that you'd wanna share with me? You didn't text me anymore, call or come online. I miss laughing, be mad at you for your fickleness, bitching bout people/stuff and hang out or paint our nails together.


About your recent post, Is it the end of you and him? How come you didn't share this with me? :s Can you please put your EGO aside and talk to me or something cause I don't want you to keep yourself away from me just because of him or what other reason you have. Even if you're feeling hurt, sad or confuse. I'm always here if you need a shoulder to cry on or a listening ears.


I want to be there for you just like you did for me.


Went for a night swim together when Cak ditched me.



You make me do silly stuff right after you pissed me -.-



We imitate/insult people who make us hate them.
Get drunk & do stupid stuff together hehe :p



We even spent time together on Valentine's instead of spending time with our loves one.



Organizing & celebrating my Happy Big Day :D



So if you read this~ please don't be self- centered and keep everything to yourself cause I'm still your BBG even though I'm a lil naggy at times right? And yes I can't wait to hear stories from you. So better holla me up & kip in touch ok!!

&& I'm sorry once again for loging in your account like a stalker. BUT I'm NOT ok!! Heh Cause you know right that I'll always do what I like?? :p

♥ ♥, Aysha `d *Bunny Smile*

No comments: