Thursday 21 May 2009

HEY HEY HEY earthlings. I have quite alot to update and i cant even remember when whatever happened. So we'll just move along and i'll see if i can recall anything. Life's been pretty good so far, not the best, but i couldn't ask for more, well i could but .. this is gg to open another gate so let's just stay at life's pretty good. I'm having like a week of school holidays to study for my upcoming exams, first one in my tertiary life actually. So i'm nervous about how things are gg to turn out, like the marking schemes and layouts etc etc. Gosh i sound like a geek. I was never one who can study independently and as i had known, im not studying when i should. This.feels.so.sucky. so i swear im gg to devote at least one day to full mugging and not going out. I'll try? at least. It's sooo hard i tell you. Freedom is addictive.



OKAY, moving on, I think its Monday that i met him for dinner and then we went to chillax. We wanted to catch Angels and Demons but we were, once again, late.




Burning some objects cause it was starting to get itchy. We spent like half an hour to try to keep the fire gg and we, well, i was so amazed at it, like all my attention was gone to looking at the fire.

Nice right? He always knows of nice places to go. So annoying on my side because i like having the upper hand but i always am lost when it comes to thinking of places to go.
Then Wednesday, i went to school with Zai to study. Like this is so not me, i have never gone to school on a holiday, be it primary, secondary or whatever, especially secondary in fact, it was so hard keeping me in school furthermore, coming back on holidays just to study. I felt so proud for myself. haha. Technically, we were supposed to meet up at *coughs* 11am. And we met up at... 4pm. But it still counts for something right!? We studied. After the library closed and all, we headed to Queensway to window shop and look for some stuff. I saw a very nice pair of shoes. I soo wanna get it. And i know the trend is so over but i but like did some coloured hair extensions on my locks and i dont know why but this gets me so excited. Cheap thrills. Took a bus to woodlands and it's so nice of Zai to bus back to woodlands with me then all the way back to Tampines. He said it would kill the boredom of travelling alone. But in real fact, he was dozing in the bus! What boredom is there to kill? Upon reaching woodlands, i met up with Ren for a while. Its been so long!! No big deal uh, he has not changed much, just grew taller. And he said im chubby alr ): I think i should just face reality and go gym. I procrastinate too much. Ok ok, then i went home, rest for like 10 seconds, bathed, changed into something more comfy, and met him for supper. After supper, we went over to Dzul's place cause Nafi says he misses Dzul so fine, whatever. I miss them too.. dzul and nazmi, i never fail to laugh when im with them. Not like haha kinda laugh but hahaha , i cant breathe, my stomach hurts kinda laugh.



Oh oh, i saw Charisma! idk why they call he-who-shall-not-be-named that but yeah, it sounds funny so why not. TSSSSSKKKK, HEY BOO ITS A PITY YOUR DAD COULDNT GIVE US A RIDE IN HIS FERRARI UH. hahaha........... bad liars are so transparent.
Tag replies:
Paula - Sure thing (:

Azura - Hey im great! Pass me your link uh, you are always changing blog urls, like tshirt.

Jasmine - Sorry if i came off as mean to you, i really didn't think i was. Thanks by the way (:

No comments: