Monday 18 May 2009

Sunday night. Had supper at Bencoolen. I didnt like how my order turned out to be. So sweet of him to trade dishes with me. Checked out a hot guy with tatts, he checked one out too. like okayyy. Forgot glasses on the table. Nice guy returned it to us. Creepy guy asked for an ashtray. Went to esplanade. Taught him the lyrics to a rap song. I bet he still cant memorise it. At least he tried. Took stupid pictures. Tried tugging my skirt. Cause it was velcro. Saw a cockcroach create a hole in one of my m&m's. eeeeeu. SAW syuk. Looking the same as ever. Took more pictures. Video-ed him once again. Argued over lighter. Its mine. Home. Msn-ed with dzul. poor dzul. Feel sorry for you. why am i typing like this. Slept at 6am. Woke up at 3. Dad isnt working. tsssk. Supposed to collect hp today. tssssk. Supposed to study with friends today. tssssk. guess i will have to study alone then. tssssk. Which reminds me, double hot. pssss pssss.











I am really afraid of being alone. Maybe that's why i adapt so quickly to tidal changes.

No comments: