Sunday 17 May 2009


So, this was mine Saturday night. Had dinner at the very classic Prata House and it has been so long since i have savoured Kaya Prata! I have not found a single place who sells prata with kaya but Prata house. Now, i can only eat prata with Kaya in it or it just wouldn't sound right.

Then right, this dodohead saw a picture of me and laughed so much so till we, well, i started chasing him around a car like 13432432 rounds and by the time we stopped we forgot what i was chasing him for, and a freaking dog got annoyed by our loud laughter it started barking. That was so K9. It scared the bejesus out of me.




Him looking annoyed cause i annoy him. alot.
Sexay: " I wanna tear my jeans too"
nafi: "Do it uh, you know how right?"
Sexay: "Using something to rub it"
Nafi: "sandpaper -.-"
Sexay: "But i wanna do it on dark jeans"
Nafi: "Yeah better, later like those country girls i.e Taylor Swift"
So groggy.
Blame it on the 'tron, got me in the zone.

No comments: