Saturday 25 July 2009

A person in love is emotional, pliable and easily misled.
A person in lust is harder to control and once satisfied, may easily leave you.





Guess what i found on FB?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


A snazzy picture over at Blue Jazz with a few familiar faces. This was taken a few weeks back, maybe a month? That was not the best of nights because.... well, let's just say i will never do that again. Once you're up, you won't go down for some time.





Stay home saturday? It seems to be that way so far.



I love Giogio so much. I woke up today to see her in curled in a ball right beside me and when she woke up, she did what she always does and stretched with her nails clawing my body(doesn't hurt, feels like someone is scratching you lightly). I lifted her right up, placed her on top of my tummy and talked to her about silly things. Isn't it fantastic to have a friend who never judges and always listens?

No comments: