Saturday 22 August 2009

With so much that has been going on in my life, th only positive thing i can say is that I'll take all of these as a good knock-you-hard-in-the-head lesson. I'm sorry to me. I'll make an oath to never allow things like this to happen again. If it wasn't for Liyana Bte Sani to knock some good sense into me and giogio which i know needs me for food, sasami, company, bringing her down for walkies and to clean that tremendous amount of goop in her left eyes like every hour, i don't know what might have been of me. When i was younger i had big dreams. Along the way, they were still planted in my head but they got dimmer and dimmer and i'm not gg to let such events kill my dreams. The hell no. Check me out in 10-15 years time cause i just made a bet with myself.

We all need self reminders at times, or that little push from someone or in my case, a big push.

It's times like these u remember those advices that u used to get from school workshops or teachers or whoever they may be. At that point of time, you didn't need it, you just heard, but now, i'm listening. I remember Adam khoo's workshop and what he said, which was not that useful to me at that point of time. One was, we cant control events that happen around us, people leave us, betray us, make us feel small, but we sure as hell can control our reactions, and these reactions which lead to actions will in turn result in another event, its like a cycle and to make it positive, we have to get th ball rolling.
Second was, he asked us who feels that they are inferior to others, unworthy, loserish and all. Alot raised their hands and you'd think this man would be consoling us but he threw a rage because we're so lucky to be even alive. And this reminds me of a verse that i personally like from the bible; "Who can curse what God has blessed?" We shouldn't curse/hate/bitch about ppl too much, that's like questioning God's creation. Omg why am i being such an Aunt Agony today, i usually see this on ppl's blog and it bores th crap out of me. Well, at least i can read this whenever i need another push.

Okay people i'm actually trying to start blogging about more relevant things instead of my daily life cause its like, everyone does the same shit everyday, wake up, eat, do a little something-something like go out or meet friends and smth funny might occur which may occur to everyone else in some point in their lives but in a slightly different manner. I think its time to learn as we read stuff. Seriously, what is up with this aunt agony thingy? I am irked by what i am writing. hahahha. i'll still blog about my mundane life uh but you know, try to switch it up a bit, add some lime to the coke-conut.

I went out to eat just now and i am just disgusted by females who have the looks but just ruin it by talking way to loudly to get attention. Chillax woman! You have beauty, ppl are already looking at you, and this in turn makes them ugly, you know what i mean? I do understand that this is judging but ... crap, i cant justify myself. We all judge what, i try to keep mine to a minimal but this is just a pet peeve! I also hate it when a girl wears her pants down so low her buttcrack is exposed. Girlfriend, cleavage and butt cracks are two different things, though they are similar, they give two VERY different vibes. Just makes me wanna puke a little. i shall soon blog about my pet peeves. I think that would be interesting and gnarly.

Bye bye world, my ipod is finally working and the best thing about it is that u can store lyrics in them and im going to sing myself to sleep. I think things are looking up. I dont think psychiatrists can have alot of emotional baggage like mine so im shedding those off. no pictures today. So sianzxzxx, no new pictures.

Okay really, BYE!

No comments: