Wednesday 19 November 2008

I dont usually reply to tags here because i know no one will bother to read it unless it has their names on it but this is a situation where by short replies are a no-no. so here are some replies to the tags.


athirah : hey, im rly sorry fr wtvr i wrote in my blog. i was mad at tht tym. & i knw it's wrong fr me to say tht w/o even knw-ing u bettr tho u're my sis's gf. cos i nw see hw much u cared fr my sis despite whtvr ****s she'd done to you. & i realised that u're sucha true friend. sorry once again.

i say : its ok. im glad we finally cleared this bad atmosphere between us. i know how it feels to be posting things based on anger.


farahdea : ykno we'll always be here stephanza .

i say : u are like the only one who is so positive abt everything. lol. thks farah. and sorry i couldnt lend you my handphone ):

tysa : oh my. u lost ur hp?! no wonder u didnt reply my sms! gee! did u try calling?

i say : yeah. i called, i waited for th same bus to pass by but it was too late. i went to th interchange to report lost n found. but i doubt ppl are that angelic when it comes to materialistic things. so yeah. ): anyways, i saw your blog post. two thumbs up for trying. now if anyone shoots you with negativity, you can at least say you tried. we all tried.

No comments: