Sunday 23 November 2008


i want chilvary and a guy who calls me beautiful.

i want a guy who tries for me and understands me.

someone who makes me happy and love my life.

someone who will intertwine with my character.

not someone who i will want to change.



IM SORRY.

im sorry for trying to change you.

for trying to make you all of the above.

i was selfish.

i just didnt want to shortchange myself.


But you know i can't change my beliefs for you right?

the first paragraph, thats what i want in a guy.

i cant pretend i don't , just to be with you.

i want this, and you want that.

the answer is right in front of us.


i am so afraid to see it.

you see it.

no kay, i will see it.

wth am i saying.

its just...

argh. its time okay baby.
make or break it
i have to be strong.

No comments: